My research interests lie in pure as well as applied and computational harmonic analysis especially, frame theory, time-frequency and wavelet analysis, multilinear pseudodifferential operators. I am also interested in analysis and differential equations on fractals.
Past courses can be accessed here
- Google Scholar
- The Library of Congress
- AFG Applied Function Analysis Group, Technical University of Berlin
- NuHaG Numerical Harmonic Analysis Group, University of Vienna
- School of Mathematics (Georgia Institute of Technology).
- Department of Mathematics (Cornell University).
- Department of Mathematics (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
- Summer School on Modern Harmonic Analysis and Applications at the University of Maryland, July 20 to August 7, 2015.
- The MAPS-REU (2014-2016) is a summer research program for undergraduate students funded by a National Science Foundation grant.
- SAMPTA 2015.
- AMS Short Course on Finite Frame Theory: A Complete Introduction to Overcompleteness - See more here.
- Special Session on Frames and their Applications at the JMM in San Antonio, schedule .
The content of this page and any opinions expressed herein are solely those of Kasso Okoudjou.
Last modified January 2020