MATH 630, REAL ANALYSIS I
- Office: 4103 Mathematics Bldg
- Phone: (301) 405-5067
- Office Hours: (Spring 2004)
Tu Th 10:00-11:15am
- Lebesgue measure and the Lebesgue integral on R
- Differentiation of functions of bounded variation
- Absolute continuity and fundamental theorem of calculus
- Lp spaces on R, Riesz-Fischer theorem,
- Bounded linear functionals on Lp
- Measure and outer measure
- Fubini's theorem
Math 411 or equivalent.
Class Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 12:30-1:45pm
Real Analysis (Third Edition)
Location: MTH 0303.
There will be assigned approximately eight homeworks during the semester.
- Homework: 30%
- Midterm: 30%
- Final: 40%